GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Copyright and Trade Marks
This website and its design, text, graphics, illustrations, images and video and the selection and arrangement thereof and software are copyright of Cycling.TV or their licensors. The trademarks depicted on this website are the property of Cycling.TV or their licensors and they retain all rights in such trademarks.
The sports archive photographs are supplied and used under licence.
All rights are reserved and reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site is prohibited other than in accordance with the permissions below:
It is expressly forbidden to download, copy, reproduce, retransmit or in any way use the video and audio elements of Cycling.TV except where permitted or specifically authorised such as via Cycling.TV download player within the Cycling.TV channels or website or any other version of Cycling.TV.
It is expressly forbidden to copy, duplicate, download all video content on Cycling.TV for upload and distribution to any existing video sharing or streaming website or any other known of or yet to be created site without the full written permission of Cycling.TV
It is expressly forbidden to insert or present Cycling.TV or to pretend to represent Cycling.TV or any of its content as part of any third party video site or any aggregated internet TV or IPTV service without the full written permission and / or legal contract entered into with Cycling.TV
Permission is granted to download only the text based content contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
Permission is granted for you to copy extracts of texts from news articles that appear on this website for non commercial supply, in text format only, to individual third parties for their personal, non commercial use, but only if: you acknowledge our website as the source of the extract and include a prominent reference to this website's URL. If the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, such acknowledgment must include a hypertext link to this website with the copy of the extracted material; and you inform the third party that the conditions set out in this Section 2 apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them; and you re-produce the extracted material in complete and unmodified form and, if the supply by you of the extract is via the internet, that you do not frame the extract within your own website.
For the purpose of these terms, non commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services. Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of Cycling.TV, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
2. Data Protection
The information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by Cycling.TV only.
The personal data shall be used by the companies for the following purposes:
i) to update and develop the companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
ii) to assist the companies in the provision of services/products to you; and
iii) to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
Cycling.TV may inform you from time to time by e-mail about relevant news, information, services and products offered by Cycling.TV which they believe may be of interest to you and which may be of benefit to you to make your life better, easier and help you make the best use and the most enjoyable use of Cycling.TV. By law you are entitled, upon payment of a fee, to receive a copy of information or data about you that is held by any of the companies. You are also entitled to require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up-to-date and held by the Cycling.TV. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your information or data held by the companies, please write to Cycling.TV at the address below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
The views expressed on this website are the views of the contributors to it and not necessarily the views of Cycling.TV. Cycling.TV is not responsible for any material included on this site by any third party which is defamatory, abusive, obscene, illegal or otherwise in breach of any person's rights; does not make any representations or warranties that the information and/or material contained on or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. unless otherwise agreed in writing and except as provided in the conditions of sale, Cycling.TV, shall not be liable to you for: (i) any direct loss; (ii) any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data or any indirect loss or consequential loss whatsoever, in each case, whether such loss arises in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise and even if Cycling.TV have been advised of the possibility of such loss. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under English law.
4. Applicable Law
Cycling Television Ltd.
21/22 Warwick Street
For all queries or permission regarding Cycling.TV please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions Of Purchase
Please read these terms and conditions before subscribing for services
You acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree with these conditions now and every time you use the services. And you accept any revised version.
In clicking on the "Continue" button on the package selection page, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Cycling Television Limited to purchase the Services. The contract is conditional on payment being authorised by your card issuer and is at all times subject to these Conditions.
1. Price and Payment: Our prices only cover access to the Services and do not cover any other costs that the user may incur to access Cycling.TV such as ISP or telephony service provider charges.
2. Payment must be made in the currency of the specific services as stated on the Payment Template. You confirm that the credit/debit card which is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
Cycling Television Limited reserves the right to refuse credit/debit card payments in its reasonable discretion. Netbanx is the appointed payment service provider and they will process your payment on a secure site.
3. Duration and Termination:
Your subscription to the Services will automatically renew after its period of duration. You agree that we may automatically renew your subscription and charge your account at the end of the period of your subscription (the “Renewal Date”), unless you cancel your subscription to the Services according to the below. Cycling Television Limited will automatically renew your subscription on the Renewal Date until you cancel your subscription.
Your right to terminate. You may cancel your subscription for the Services by sending an e-mail to customer services at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation must be made no less than 10 working days prior to the end of the month or year (depending on whether you are paying monthly or annually respectively) for which you have paid.
If you cancel prior to this 10 working day period access to the Services will be terminated at the end of the relevant period. If you cancel during this 10 working day period you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month.
If you cancel your subscription after your renewal date you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month, year or relevant period.
4. Cycling.TV may terminate this agreement with immediate effect and by written notice at any time if you commit a material breach of this agreement or if you do not fulfil any of the technical requirements set out in clause 4.
In addition, Cycling.TV may terminate this agreement on one calendar month's notice given in writing to you in accordance with clause 5. If Cycling.TV terminates the agreement other than as a result of your breach or technical non-compliance, you will receive a refund of the amount you pre-paid for the Services less an amount proportionate to the number of days for which you have had access to the Services.
Cancellation: Except under clause 3, you will not be able to cancel your Subscription Contract once your subscription application has been submitted and access to the Subscription Areas has been granted.
5. The Services and Service Availability: The 'Services' shall be the provision to you of access to Cycling.TV’s respective service on this Website including access to live coverage, download and a video archive.
However Cycling.TV reserves the right to amend the nature and extent of the Services available at any time. You are responsible for ensuring that you have and maintain all the hardware and software necessary to access, receive and view the Services.
Cycling.TV will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are made available to you at all times. However, this Website is provided on an "as is" basis. In particular, the image and sound quality of the Services may vary, whether due to congestion on the internet or telephone lines or otherwise. The Website may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free however Cycling.TV shall use its best endeavours to ensure the service remain constant and uninterrupted at all times.
From time to time we will need to close the Website to carry out upgrades or maintenance. We will try to keep this to a minimum. Subject to the constraints described above,
This does not affect any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
6. Technical Support: You can contact Cycling.TV for technical support or customer services matters on email@example.com.
7. The services remain at all times the copyright of Cycling.TV and others and may not be used except where covered by this agreement without the express written permission of Cycling.TV. You agree that you will: use the Services for non-commercial private purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or make them accessible to others. You will not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them) or divert, re-transmit or otherwise distribute all or any part of the Services to any person except where permitted by this agreement. As well as our right to terminate for breaches by you (clause 3) we may suspend the Services (or your access to them) if your use of them is abusive, excessive or against the interests of other subscribers or in breach of these Conditions or our Website Terms and Conditions, or if we are requested to do so by a regulatory authority.
8. Liability. The Maximum liability that Cycling.TV is liable for is limited to the amount paid by you in respect of the services. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
9. Data Protection. The information and data which is provided by you in connection with this site will be held on the computers and manual record and only be used by Cycling.TV for the following purposes to update and develop the companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and product analysis, to assist Cycling.TV in offering and providing their services/products to you, to enable the companies to review, develop and improve the services offered by them. The companies may inform you from time to time by email about relevant news, information, promotions, services and products offered by any of them which they believe may be of interest to you.
10. Force Majeure. Neither Cycling.TV shall have any liability to you for any delay or failure to deliver the Services to the extent that such delay or failure to deliver arises from causes beyond the reasonable control of Cycling.TV. or the Club including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, third party action (including denial of service attack and overuse or misuse of the Services), telephone or other inter connect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, fire, severe weather conditions, including floods, acts of God, acts or regulations of any regulatory, governmental or supranational authority, war, riot, strike, lock-out, industrial disputes and the cancellation or postponement of any cycling race.
If this means that you fail to receive a substantial element of the Services Cycling.TV will refund such proportion of the sum pre-paid by you in respect of the Services as it decides, acting reasonably, is fair in the circumstances.
11. Waiver. Any waiver by Cycling.TV shall not be seen as a waiver of any rights or remedies, or any subsequent breach of any provision of these Conditions.
12. Entire Agreement: These Conditions together with the current Services prices and contact details on this website, set out the whole of the agreement between you and Cycling.TV. This agreement cannot be changed or terminated orally, and no changes or amendments to this agreement shall be binding upon the parties until confirmed in writing by Cycling.TV
Cycling.TV employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Services unless confirmed in writing by Cycling.TV. You confirm that you do not rely on, and waive any claims for breach of, any such representations which are not so confirmed.
13. Governing Law: These Conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England.